Monday 27 July 2015

How can this be?!

So I was shocked to realize that the amount of money taken from me was in fact little compared to the amount other people had reported....And so many many people....That sums up to an enormous amount of so to speak stolen money.
How can this be, how can they get away it?!
I had reported this to local police, the Cyprus police, all the possible consumer agencies from national to European to international. Nobody seems to have the authority to do something about it, or the right and sufficient evidence.
Even when I googled the odd email address pianordlow@hotmail.se, which appeared in one of the emails from the "companies" customer support, and found out it belongs to a real Swedish person Pia Nördlow who was registered with this email, it was not even enough to have her questioned.
Honestly most of the people I contacted were extremely nice and helpful, like my town's consumer agency and the town's police, but none of them could actually do something about it.
I received an answer from the European consumer agency, confirming that indeed the free trial offer where I payed the shipping did not have any terms stated, even when proceeding with the payment.
So the fact that I did cancel everything on time is actually irrelevant since no contract, subscription, or any kind of binding agreement had been done in the first place, meaning the transaction was completely unauthorized, making it plain theft.
But still no action made.
I can understand the consumer agency since there is no real company registered and there is still a great lack of real information. And at the end of the day the problem is not poor business practice of a company, but an actually crime committed by an organization.
But now since the organization is abroad, the national police can not do anything. I was told that the authority goes to the Cyprus police, but the Cyprus police had told me they need an official rogatory letter from the Swedish police in order to proceed with all the necessary investigation in Cyprus. 
I tried to find a way to report this to either the financial section of Interpole or EC3 of Europole, but it is impossible.  
So just like that, one can steal tons of money and get away with it....and the saddest thing is, that with the whole magic diet and free samples, poor and fat people are the target :)  just kidding lol
But seriously I think something should be and can be done.

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our trades NOW & earn up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete