Friday 31 July 2015

So angry...

As one can see on the web page offer, there is no mention of any subscription, membership, auto-ship program, paying for the full price after 14 days... none of that, nothing in the email confirmations neither.
About  a week later, I was lucky to notice a similar web page, but this time from a real Swedish company so all of the above mentioned terms of getting the free sample were written big and clear. Around this time I also received the free samples over post. So I went and checked all the web pages from the free sample offer, all the email confirmations, the papers that came with the package and there was nothing:






















But by than I already got suspicious since I noticed that none of these had any real information about what I got and from who, the only thing that was written on the package was “Distributed by Diet&Detox Products D-24976 Handewitt”. So just to be safe, I emailed the companies customer support, saying I would like to unsubscribe and cancel everything. That was 11 days after paying for the shipment of the free sample.
And the next day I really got a response saying that I had been successfully removed from the auto-ship program and will not be responsible for any further shipments or charges:


REALLY....?! I was not even aware that I had subscribed to something but OK....whatever. I thought that was it and did not give it much more though, but did realize it was a scam, since I really did not see any terms of ordering the free trial that would insinuate the above.
A week later I was checking my bank account and there it was...on the same day I had "successfully" unsubscribed, 1416,67 SEK was taken as Positive CS without me being informed about it howsoever. I was shocked and so angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment